IceTV Forum

IceTV General => IceTV EPG Content => Topic started by: csutak40 on March 14, 2011, 05:17:11 PM

Title: Repeats - Melbourne
Post by: csutak40 on March 14, 2011, 05:17:11 PM
Two things.... 

1.  Last night's Bones was definitely a repeat.  Took me a while to realise I've seen it before  ;D, but I would really rather not record shows that I've seen before.  ::)
2.  The Guardian is listed for next Sunday as first run.  Surely, that can't be right?  The series finished in 2004  :o In fact, this particular episode is from Season 1.  Hmmm....  I just checked a couple of other online listings and neither shows it as repeat.  Maybe they never finished the series and bought it out of mothballs?  Or maybe it was shown by a different network? I don't remember - TED found it among my favourites - they obviously need a springclean.  ;D
Title: Re: Repeats - Melbourne
Post by: Madeleine IceGuide on March 15, 2011, 04:11:30 PM
Hi

Re. Bones. Apologies, yes this should have been repeat flagged. It was scheduled as Hero in the Hold instead of The Hero in the Hold. Due to this minor difference (a missing "the") the episode wasn't picked up as being a repeat from 2009. We'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Re. Guardian. We've done some digging around and this series was previously shown on Channel Ten so we will repeat flag it.

Thanks
Post by: tonymy01 on March 15, 2011, 04:52:27 PM
I wonder if the first ep of American Dad last night was a repeat, I am positive I remember an ep where "Rollo" tried to get it on with Haley and was pushed aside when Haleys ex came back.   But the adverts for next week say something like "New F.G & New A.D followed by F.G and A.D".. so this was a bit odd to have a repeat for the first ep when the previous number of weeks it hasn't been...
Post by: csutak40 on March 19, 2011, 04:26:58 PM
I just noticed...  Being Human on ABC2 next Tuesday is a repeat of Friday's show.
Post by: Lisey on March 20, 2011, 02:18:59 PM
Also the in betweenerS caravan club is a repeat and says in the title it's a 'rpt' but it's trying to record, and I have the series as a 'first runs only' so it shouldnt be recording
Post by: futzle on March 26, 2011, 04:54:14 PM
The Good Wife on Thursday March 31 on TEN (Great Firewall) is (AFAIK) not a repeat.
Post by: grampus on March 26, 2011, 06:06:20 PM
The Good Wife on Thursday March 31 on TEN (Great Firewall) is (AFAIK) not a repeat.
I think you're right.
Wasn't the last one "The Silver Bullet". 
Florecks political opponent and the nanny?
Post by: grampus on March 27, 2011, 09:34:36 AM
I think you're right.
Wasn't the last one "The Silver Bullet". 
Florecks political opponent and the nanny?
should have added that the Great Firewall follows Silver Bullet in the episodes listing in wiki
Age Green Guide doesn't flag it as a repeat.
Post by: Madeleine IceGuide on March 27, 2011, 09:19:03 PM
Thanks, we'll check this out.
Post by: grampus on March 30, 2011, 07:31:25 AM
ABC2 Sunday 7PM  At the movies.  A repeat of tonights show.  Just checked the ABC website.
Post by: Madeleine IceGuide on March 30, 2011, 11:39:51 AM
ABC2 amended. Thanks
Post by: prl on March 30, 2011, 01:53:52 PM
Rake (ABC1 2030 Mon Apr 4) is a repeat. I remember watching it. It's marked as a repeat in the ABC guide (http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/201104/programs/DR0905H006D2011-04-04T203200.htm?program=Rake).

I noticed it in the ACT guide, but to stay on topic, I checked the Melbourne guide, and it's wrong there, too :)

Funny, though. The earlier episodes in this re-run series of Rake have been marked as repeats.
Post by: prl on March 30, 2011, 04:23:44 PM
Rake seems to have been fixed now.

Thanks.
Post by: srto2 on March 30, 2011, 06:48:38 PM
Top Gear last night was NOT a repeat.  I just caught it in time and recorded it manually.  Grrr.

I think we'll need to visit the ICEoffice (Igloo?) soon and give someone a good spanking  ;D
Post by: Garyvx on March 31, 2011, 03:49:30 PM
L & O SVU is marked as a repeat on the Ten TV Guide Site and YourTV site but not in ICETV guide.

Regards Gary
Post by: csutak40 on April 01, 2011, 06:51:37 PM
I doubt that Numb3rs at 1am Saturday would be first run
Post by: raymondjpg on April 02, 2011, 09:16:10 AM
Not Melbourne (ACT here) but doubt ABC2 programming is any different anywhere else.

Lily Allen - Still Alright (ABC2 Sunday 3 April 2011 1.30 am) was previously broadcast on ABC2 21 April 2010 i.e. it is a repeat. (The ABC2 TV Guide doesn't flag it as such.)