IceTV Forum

IceTV General => IceTV EPG Content => Topic started by: reddle on November 11, 2010, 07:39:40 PM

Title: Ten News name the same throughout the day, it used to be different
Post by: reddle on November 11, 2010, 07:39:40 PM
I used to record Ten News in the evening each day, all of a sudden its started recording the Ten morning news as well!  I think the evening news has always been called Ten News but the morning news used to be called Ten Morning News (I think) now its just Ten News.

When you watch the program the backdrop is Ten Morning News.

Tried deleting the season pass and re-creating it but its still recording both the morning and evening Ten News, any chance it can be changed to reflect the program name?

Roy...

Windows 7 Media Centre Gold Coast
Title: Re: Ten News name the same throughout the day, it used to be different
Post by: Madeleine IceGuide on November 11, 2010, 08:01:49 PM
Hi

Looking at our guide, Ten News is only scheduled for 5pm in all regions.

We have four separate news series scheduled throughout the day on Channel 10:

Ten Early News (6am)
What world are we waking up to? How are we doing in the cricket, the football, the golf, swimming, whatever? Records broken, failed attempts. Interest rates; should we buy, sell or emigrate? Political peccadillos; what are they up to now? And then there's Tomkat, Brangelina and the Kidmans. And when will summer finally show its face? Up to the minute news keeping us informed.

Ten Morning News (9am)
The late morning news, sport and weather presented by Natarsha Belling provides coverage of daily events with an emphasis on important social issues.

Ten News  (5pm)
Ten's headline news broadcast presents all the news that's fit to print, or rather see. 60 minutes (30 on week-ends) of what's happening in the world with an emphasis on social issues, sports events and entertainment industry gossip.

Ten Late Night News (generally 11pm)
Late night news bulletin wrapping up local and international events for the day.

Perhaps you are getting mixed guide data ie. a non-Ice TV source? Do the synopses in your guide match what's listed above?   

Cheers
Title: Re: Ten News name the same throughout the day, it used to be different
Post by: reddle on November 16, 2010, 07:06:28 AM
Madeleine,

It look like your right, need to investigate further, thanks!