IceTV Forum

IceTV Guide for IceTV enabled PVRs => Beyonwiz => Topic started by: drdezmo on May 11, 2010, 02:42:16 PM

Title: Recording on Wrong Frequency for many stations
Post by: drdezmo on May 11, 2010, 02:42:16 PM
I use ice TV with my P1 and have started having issues since the last firmware upgrade. I have tried downgrading but that didn't fix it.

I have my favourite stations set up so that they use the lower frequency versions of each station, as the higher frequencies do not give a good reception.

Every time ice tv sends recordings to the beyonwiz it sets them to record the higher frequencies which means i often end up with useless recordings.

Does anyone know how to fix this? At the moment I have to individually go into each recording and change it that way.

I'm not sure if this is just an ice TV issue, a beyonwiz issue, or a little of both.

Is it just an issue of deleting the other frequency channels completely from the wiz?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Cleland

Title: Re: Recording on Wrong Frequency for many stations
Post by: prl on May 11, 2010, 03:47:04 PM

Does anyone know how to fix this? At the moment I have to individually go into each recording and change it that way.

Yes. :) See the Scanning for Services (http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=66270#66270) FAQ in the Beyonwiz forum.

I'm not sure if this is just an ice TV issue, a beyonwiz issue, or a little of both.

A Beyonwiz issue.

Is it just an issue of deleting the other frequency channels completely from the wiz?

Yes, pretty much. But you have to delete all services from the channels (frequencies) you want to remove. This includes the "radio" services on ABC and SBS.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

The next firmware release will handle reception of the same services on different channels much better.
Post by: drdezmo on May 11, 2010, 11:37:17 PM
Thanks for the link and your help Peter.

I'll follow the directions and hopefully it will fix it.

Cheers,
Cleland
Post by: drdezmo on May 12, 2010, 10:15:45 PM
Problem all sorted.

Thanks again Peter.
Post by: prl on May 13, 2010, 09:54:02 AM
Problem all sorted.

Thanks again Peter.
No problem. I'm glad that fixed it.