IceTV Forum

IceTV Applications => Widget for Mac OSX Dashboard => Topic started by: wfdonald on March 19, 2008, 09:58:42 PM

Title: Version 2b5 issues
Post by: wfdonald on March 19, 2008, 09:58:42 PM
1. Takes up more room than the previous one, with 5 shows per channel it only just fits on my screen (height wise).
2. I preferred the previous time list rather than the channel list. Can we have a choice? This may relate to point 1 - now there are placeholders for the HD channels that don't have listings (or maybe just one), before they just weren't taking up space.
Title: Re: Version 2b5 issues
Post by: Marc on March 20, 2008, 09:37:40 AM
Point 1: We're considering a few options to address this. I think the end result will be enabling the widget to be resized in the TV Guide mode so you can scroll up and down to view all the channels.

Point 2: Thanks for the feedback. We'll put this suggestion with the other feedback for the planning of the next big update.
Post by: prl on March 24, 2008, 06:58:19 PM
I miss the next/previous day/hour that were on the version 1 widget (both OS X Dashboard and Yahoo! Widget versions).
Post by: wfdonald on April 29, 2008, 05:09:28 PM
It's horribly slow compared to the previous version. It takes about 30 seconds to refresh every time I change the time slot (this has been the case since I installed this version). Can't it cache the info instead of getting it from the server every time (I'm presuming that's the problem)?