TEDS-ICE is a third-party TAP (not developed by IceTV) which runs on a
PC and adds "season pass" and other great functionality to your Topfield
PVR.  It can be purchased for $20 from http://teds.trappett.com. This
site also explains TEDS in detail.

Until the end of October IceTV is offering free 90 day extension of any
Ice subscription to registered TEDS-ICE users.  To get this $39 free
gift, just email support@icetv.com.au stating the purchase date of
TEDS-ICE and your Ice user ID, and within 48 hours your IceTV
subscription will be extended by 90 days.

Some benefits of TEDS-ICE:

* Timers can be set individually or by the Favourites function which use searching by keywords and filters

* searches can be performed on the title or the title and description.

* timers can have padding automatically applied to cater for the broadcasters' scheduling 'sloppiness'.

* The Timers currently set on the Toppy can be viewed and deleted.

Mantorok

Do ICE and TEDS work together ok when using the Netgear WGT634U router (IceBox)?

I tried to go to the above link to get the answer but the site is currently down.

Thanks,

Daniel Hall at IceTV

I believe that the next version of TEDS will include the ability to use the Netgear WGT634U.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

trapper

QuoteDo ICE and TEDS work together ok when using the Netgear WGT634U router (IceBox)?Thanks,
Daniel is right... the next version of TED/S will work with the Netgear Router. It is working in beta at the moment though there is one small issue to iron out.

Cheers...

gomax

Thanks to all, most generous!

Gave me incentive to go Netgear wireless....

8)
It's not where ya come from, it's where ya at !

pvogel

Speaking of wireless, you may or may not know that Netgear have discontinued the router we have been using.  Until we find a new supply our stocks are limited so we will be selling them to ice subscribers only.

Mantorok

Daniel is right... the next version of TED/S will work with the Netgear Router. It is working in beta at the moment though there is one small issue to iron out.

Cheers...

Trapper,  is the new version available yet?  Which version number should I be looking out for?

pelleigh

QuoteSpeaking of wireless, you may or may not know that Netgear have discontinued the router we have been using.  Until we find a new supply our stocks are limited so we will be selling them to ice subscribers only.

Given the amount of drop out problems I've been getting (bought a pair wgt634u's from you Daniel about 6 weeks ago).
I can  say I'm not at all sorry to see them discontinued. [smiley=angry.gif]

My problems only dissapeared when I bought a Belkin Pre-N and I've not had a drop-out since!  Not a cheap unit, but it works, and works well. ;D
---
Never eat more than you can lift.
---

scoop98

Any chance of extending this offer for bonus 90 days??

I will make the $3 a day worthwhile for me

SCooP98

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi scoop98,

We have extended this offer. If you qualify simply send your details (including purchase date of TEDS and iceguide username) to support@icetv.com.au to take advantage of it.

Just to clarify as well, an iceguide subscription is only $3 per week.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

scoop98

Whoops yep mean't $3 a week heheh

ta

seangrips

Has your TEDS offer Finished, originally I was a happy 1st timer with ice, TEDS has opened my eyes but I'd love to intergrate both

geoffrobinson

Also interested if still available.....just got Netgear WGT634U and very keen to use Teds.
Email sent.  :)