ABC Data missing in Melbourne, tonight (Vista MCE)

Started by BJReplay, August 23, 2007, 10:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJReplay

Just re-setup my TV settings (still haven't got through to get the hot-fix during business hours), and ABC TV Melbourne has downloaded in the guide (as the channel name is there to map guide listings to a channel), but no data is available at all.

Just re-downloaded to check, and still no go.

Mitch IceGuide

Hi. Just to let you know I've looked into this from a Guide data persepctive and there are ABC Guides available up to Sept.3rd for ABC Melbourne. Something technical methinks. I'm sure the tech guys will have some clues on your machine's problems soon.

Russell at IceTV

Yeah, I just tried loading the Melbourne guide on a Vista machine and I'm getting ABC guide data ok.  So I'm not seeing a technical problem either.  Sorry, I'll have to pass it on to the support guys...

Russell

Daniel Hall at IceTV

If the channel name in the guide is still "ABC TV Melbourne" then this is still the scanned channel name and it hasn't been mapped to the correct ABC guide channel, which is just called "ABC".

The data itself should still be there though, just re-do the mapping of the listed "ABC TV Melbourne" in "Add Listings to Channel" and ensure it gets connected to "ABC".
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.