SBS WorldWatch Perth service reference mismatch?

Started by grumpy_geoff, May 23, 2022, 11:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumpy_geoff

Please check IceTV's service reference definition for SBS WorldWatch for Perth, as I'm not receiving guide data for it on my Beyonwiz T4.
ONID 3202, TSID 320, SID 328
I am getting SBS WorldWatch guide data on my DP-S1 (but I believe that uses a completely different interface/mechanism).

grumpy_geoff

I found your error - you have the wrong Transport Stream ID; you're using "848".

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi grumpy_geoff,

Cheers for the heads up, looks like we had a typo in Perth, this has been fixed, rebooting the T4 should be enough to get it to download the updated channel information.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

grumpy_geoff

Thanks.
It's faster to (i) disable IceTV, (ii) enable IceTV, (iii) Fetch EPG and update timers now.
Guide data now being received.

MD

Maybe but periodic reboots are necessary so it would have been a useful reason for one.

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: MD on May 23, 2022, 12:46:44 PMMaybe but periodic reboots are necessary so it would have been a useful reason for one.

No maybe about it.  Also I keep my box in deep standby when not in use.

Ian_AW

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on May 23, 2022, 11:57:44 AMHi grumpy_geoff,

Cheers for the heads up, looks like we had a typo in Perth, this has been fixed, rebooting the T4 should be enough to get it to download the updated channel information.

There is also an issue in Sydney.

First doing a rescan to pick up SBS World Watch, a similar blank entry appeared for 9GO

Here before the scan, the bouquet file for channel 99 was

#SERVICE 1:0:1:423:420:1012:EEEE0000:0:0:0:

and it worked ok. After the scan, it became

#SERVICE 1:0:1:428:420:1012:EEEE0000:0:0:0:

and that saw a blank for Channel 99 in the IceTV EPG.

Now for SBS World Watch, I had nothing to compare it with a BEFORE. All I have after the scan is

#SERVICE 1:0:1:308:300:3202:EEEE0000:0:0:0:

It gives a blank entry for the IceTV EPG. I have no idea as to what it needs to be.

Hope this helps.

I have tried the usual power down and reboot, and disable IceTV, and then enable IceTV and fetch the EPG and timers.

Oh, and mine is a T2.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi raj954,

Thanks for the heads up, we have updated 9GO! with the new triplets.

As for SBS World Watch it looks like SBS sent us the wrong information and cross checking it looks like they sent us the SBS triplets by mistake, this has also been corrected now.

If you refresh the guide it will download the correct channel information now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Ian_AW

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on May 23, 2022, 07:53:06 PMHi raj954,

Thanks for the heads up, we have updated 9GO! with the new triplets.

As for SBS World Watch it looks like SBS sent us the wrong information and cross checking it looks like they sent us the SBS triplets by mistake, this has also been corrected now.

If you refresh the guide it will download the correct channel information now.

Thanks. I did a reboot and all OK now.