10HD (Melbourne) NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles 26-04-22

Started by IanL-S, April 27, 2022, 04:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Something very odd happened last night. Both programs recorded correctly on my 7100+, with the repeat of NCIS followed by a new episode for NCIS Los Angeles. However, my Beyonwiz (T2, V2 and U4) reversed the order and as they were set up to only record new programs, not repeats, what purported to be the first showing of NCIS Los Angeles was actually a repeat of NCIS.

This is very odd and do not know how to explain it. Normally the Beyonwiz has fewer issue due to changes in transmission schedule. I have a recollection that earlier the 7100+ had NCIS Los Angeles on at the time NCIS would normally be transmitted.

I have also noticed a lot of gaps in the 10 network EPG data in recent days, which may be assoicated with this strange occurrence.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reporting this one, it does look like at some point the two airings swapped around, and I can see in our logs why it didn't update the timers correctly. It looks like the issue was triggered because both airings that swapped were already scheduled to record in the first place, if only one was it wouldn't have been an issue. We have logged this issue though with the example and will get it fixed, we don't have an ETA at this time however.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

IanL-S

Thanks Daniel for the explanation; it consistent with my experience. Fortunately the episode of NCIS Los Angeles was repeated one or more times over the week following my discovery of the oddity.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help