Main Menu

First Dates

Started by aeb001, April 19, 2022, 10:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

First Dates - 'Episode 8' - 10 HD, 8:40pm, Wed, 20 Apr 2022, 60 minutes - REPEAT < this is a PREMIERE
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

thankyou for your email. The R flag for First Dates has been removed for tomorrow....we are up to Series 5, so added that to the episode name.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

henryevans

Why LUCID Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper Is The Best For Back Pain On The Market?

No matter which sleep position you have, this LUCID Ventilated Memory foam mattress topper can support your body and comfortably as possible. You might think that I am full of generalities. Why don't you learn the highest rated mattress topper in detail to discover more?

See Also: Best Mattress Topper

The review of the LUCID Ventilated memory foam mattress topper

Specs and the outstanding features of the LUCID

• The LUCID's thickness can improve the support and protection of the underlying mattress. Depending on your needs, you can choose a suitable thickness from 2 inches to 4 inches.
  • No matter which size of your mattress is, you can find an appropriate LUCID mattress topper among 7 sizes. They include Olympic queen, Queen, King, XL, and Twin sizes.
  • The correct size of the LUCID topper is different from one inch with the specified mattress size. So, it will fit within your mattress cover perfectly.
  • Its premium memory foam offers excellent airflow and ventilation.
  • It can resist dust mites and allergens.
  • Open Cell Technology adds durability and resilience.
  • Customers will have a three-year warranty.

Open Cell Technology

The distinct Open Cell Technology can prevent the formation of your body's pressure spots when sleeping on the surface. You can use this unit for a long time because of its high durability.

Versatility

The LUCID has available different thicknesses and sizes so it can meet different requirements.

Memory foam composition

This is a good mattress topper can very well support your body, especially the pressure points to relieve pains thanks to the high-quality 100% memory foam structure.

Ease of use

Although this topper has a slight smell after opening the box, it will go away after three to four hours. Also, it would help if you left it out to decompress and fluff up.

Gives a good sleep

What will you get from this thick, soft, and firm topper?

It is firm enough not to let your body sink into the mattress topper. However, it is also soft enough to provide you with a comfortable sleeping experience.

Hypoallergenic

Are you suffering from severe allergies and asthma problems?

If yes, here is the good news:

This LUCID topper is hypoallergenic. What's more, its open cell structure lets the air pass through to prevent the build-up of mold, bacteria, and dust mites.

The disadvantages of the LUCID mattress topper

Any product has its own drawbacks. After reading, if you can accept them, please buy this topper now:

• Some users can't get used to its firmness.
  • It's straightforward for this topper to slip and slid off your bed because it isn't packed with side locks to keep your topper in place.
Read more: What is the best mattress topper

What is a mattress topper?

Just look at the LUCID Ventilated memory foam mattress topper. It provides you with a wide range of outstanding features like supporting your vital parts and back muscles to relieve pressure points. Will you choose this product? Don't forget to let me know your decision and the reasons in the section below.

MD

Can you tell me your region and DM me with your IceTV identity as I can't find you via the forum ID or your name.  I can find it on our IceTV TV Guide Sydney TEN at 9:40 tomorrow ep8.