Covert Affairs 12-04-22 wrong episode name and description?

Started by IanL-S, April 13, 2022, 05:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

The episode of Covert Affairs that screened on 9Gem HD in Melbourne was said to be "Houses of the Holy" (S1,E6), which I understand was directed by Alex Chapple and written by Dana Calvo. Looking at the program, the plot seems to be that for the episode "In the Light" (S1,E5), as it was directed by Jonathan Glassner and written by Meredith Lavender and Marcie Ulin. This makes sense as the previous episode (transmitted on 5 April was "No Quarter" (S1,E4).

This suggests that the next episode to be transmitted should be "Houses of the Holy" (S1,E6).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

IanL-S

Both IceTV and free to air guide are listing the episode of Tuesday 19 April as being "Communication Breakdown" (which I believe is S1,07), which suggests something is out of sequence with the information being given by Nine. Will have to wait and see.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

IanL-S

Thanks for fixing some time before airing on 17-04-22; "Houses of the Holy" (S1,E6) was scheduled and has correct director and writer. It recorded on my TRF-2400, TRF-5300 and my T2; it did not record on my U4. I suspect this is explained by the possibility that I added the series recording to those PVRs after the previous episode aired.

Ian
Synology NAS