The Boxing Day Tsunami - Channel 10

Started by BazzaG, December 31, 2021, 10:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

Region: Melbourne

On Wednesday night; 29th December 2021, Ten broadcast: The Boxing Day Tsunami, duration:2hrs (1:29:02 after removing the ads)

This is a Channel 5 commissioned documentary consisting of 3 episodes (60 mins WITH ads, approx. 45 without):

https://www.channel5.com/show/tsunami

The Wednesday night broadcast on Ten was a heavily edited combination of *ALL* 3 episodes. For example, there is a scene almost at the end of the REAL/full episode (43min mark) that appears in the edited broadcast at the 32 min mark (my ads removed recording).

On Saturday 1st January starting at 8:00am Ten Melbourne; and I'm guessing other regions as well, all 3 episodes are being broadcast consecutively.

I presume they will be the full length episodes ... minus any cuts that Australian TV frequently do to overseas material.

The 1st of these episodes: "Earthquake" is marked as a REPEAT.

I would STONGLY suggest that this REPEAT flag is REMOVED from the Saturday morning broadcast and your DB updated accordingly.

Cheers
BazzaG...

Tiphanee

Hi Bazza,

I agree with you and have removed the 'r' flag off the first episode, 'Earthquake'.

You will see it corrected on the guide shortly.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

BazzaG

Thanks muchly.

I will check later to make sure that a recording is still in my list as I had manually added a recording for this Saturday morning broadcast.