Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

Melbourne...

The IceTV guide has:

Quote7NEWS Spotlight
'The Vanishing'
7HD, 9:00pm, Sun, 21 Nov 2021, 60 minutes

REPEAT

One minute Melissa Caddick is a successful businesswoman living a life of luxury, the next she's an accused fraudster who has suddenly vanished. One minute she's on the lam, the next there is what should be definitive proof (but somehow isn't)that she is dead. The only thing that has remained unchanged about this saga is the mystery that pervades it. Anthony Kolleti, her husband/widower(?), has had enough of silence. Now he has something to say that he believes will show the story in a whole new light.

Series, Australia, English, Current Affairs, Season -1 Episode -1

Every other guide that I've looked at has, for example:

Quote7NEWS Spotlight: Inside The Mind Of Killers
9:00PM - 10:00PM CC

Criminal psychologists Tim Watson-Munro and Xanthe Mallett delve into the minds of some of the world's worst psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths to unravel the real reasons behind their crimes.

CURRENT AFFAIRS | AUSTRALIA | 2021 | NC

which is NOT a repeat.

Any chance of getting this corrected?

In any event I've manually added a recording of this episode.

Tiphanee

Hi BazzaG -

Many thanks for your message. This has now been corrected. Interestingly, when I looked at it we had it correct in all other regions (except for Melb and Vic regional) so I'm assuming earlier this week when it was entered, it looked like 7 was displaying the incorrect episode in Melbourne and have come in line with everywhere else as the week has progressed.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee

Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader