Motorsport: Supercars

Started by aeb001, October 26, 2021, 01:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Motorsport: Supercars - '2021 - Sydney SuperNight - Day 1' - 7HD, 1:30pm, Sun, 31 Oct 2021, 180 minutes - REPEAT < premiere - other guides have this as a premiere. Icetv even has part 1 airing imeditately prior parked as a premiere.

However the whole thing is a repeat of saturday's airings on 7Mate.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

we are in the midst of fixing Supercars and it should all be updated by lunchtime tomorrow.

Regards,  Lisa

IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

all good. was more of an FYI. as long as the 3 consecutive airings on 7mate record on saturday everything else is secondary
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

The Supercars should all look fine now from Friday through to Monday.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

just an FYI, the airings on 7HD on sunday are repeats of saturdays 7mate airing.
Adrian

aeb001

ignore that, sunday is 2 extra races. 7 just hasnt been advertising anything about sunday, only about saturday. Sorry team
Adrian

aeb001

The other thing that made me think sunday was a repeat is icetv's description "Preview of the highly anticipated Supercar event, the Beaurepaire's Sydney Supernight at Sydney Motorsport Park - Day 1."  < its day 2, races 21 & 22.

your description for the second part of day 2 reads "The Beaurepaires Sydney Supernight closes the four race weekends at Sydney Motorsports Park with a 250km, 64-lap races." the 4 race weekends dont close for 4 weeks. this is the 1st weekend. it's 2x 32 lap races.
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hello again,

With regards to the Synopsis with the Supercars, I'll advise the weekend writer and have it updated.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

@tiphanee just letting you know why i thought a super "night" during the day on a sunday was a repeat. have a good weekend
Adrian

aeb001

Motorsport: Supercars - '2021 - Sydney Motorsport Park 2' - 7HD, 12:15am, Mon, 8 Nov 2021, 60 minutes < not marked as a repeat but not set to record? This is day 2 weekend 2. Just wondering if its marked as a repeat on your side
Adrian

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

Tiphanee is handling all the Supercar stuff at the moment so she will have a look at it for you this afternoon.

cheers, Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: aeb001 on November 02, 2021, 02:38:57 PM
Motorsport: Supercars - '2021 - Sydney Motorsport Park 2' - 7HD, 12:15am, Mon, 8 Nov 2021, 60 minutes < not marked as a repeat but not set to record? This is day 2 weekend 2. Just wondering if its marked as a repeat on your side

Earlier today I had a pending timer set for it on the web site.  After seeing your post I refreshed "My Week" and I see it's now gone, and the program event is now marked as a repeat in the Perth guide.
I see it's been given the same description, season, and episode as the previous day's race highlights.

Tiphanee

Hi there -

I have gone through and fixed the Supercars episodes for this weekend. They should all be in the right place now. It looks like there are Highlights eps being played as first run in the early hours of Sunday and Monday, and all the other airings are repeats. I will ask the writing team to update synopses when they are working tomorrow.

I'll keep an eye on the episodes in case they change, or the flagging is incorrect.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Motorsport: Supercars - '2021 - Sydney SuperNight - Pre-Race/Race' - 7mate HD, 6:00pm, Sat, 20 Nov 2021, 150 minutes - REPEAT < needs to be named the same as the 2 preceeding episodes / marked as premiere
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

Many thanks for your note regarding Supercars. I will be correcting these episodes tomorrow and will update the forum when I have done so.

Have a lovely afternoon,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader