New Gold Mountain - Sat Oct 30 - repeat?

Started by prl, October 25, 2021, 12:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

The IceTV guide is showing "New Gold Mountain, 'New Gold Mountain', SBS World Movies, 8:30pm, Sat, 30 Oct 2021, 235 minutes" as a series first run, but it appears to be just a "binge watch" of season 1 (the only season) of New Gold Mountain rolled into a single show.

If that's the case, why is it being tagged as part of the original mini-series, and why is it being tagged as a first run? Would someone who watched the miniseries not regard this as a repeat?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL,
Thanks for your note. This programme is incorrectly marked as part of the series and should be a stand alone movie.  SBS have it marked as a world premiere also! It will be corrected in our guide tomorrow.
Cheers Gai

prl

Thanks, Gai. I think that the best solution for it might be as a stand-alone show, but still a first run (since it's in a new format).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BazzaG

This is no longer listed in the IceTV guide. May I ask, why?

I would like to record this, so can it be added back to the guide.

TIA

prl

I can confirm that New Gold Mountain isn't showing in the ACT IceTV guide either. The IceGuide for SBS World Movies jumps straight from Movie: Florence Foster Jenkins, which is scheduled to finish at 20:30 on Sat 30 Oct to MOVIE: The ABC's Of Love, which starts at 00:25 on Sun 31 Oct. New Gold Mountain is supposed to be in that gap.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

MD

Hi everyone,  sit tight just a staff member down for a few hours.  I will be update as soon as possible.

GaiO IceTV

Hi All,
We've had an issue with this movie and Dan has applied a fix.  Should be showing correctly soon.  I'll post here when all is good.
Thanks for your patience.
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Melbourne.

Thankyou. The text with it is for the series ... but not a issue for me.

I have a SINGLE recording timer on my U4 for:

Sat 30.10.2021 20:25 - 31.10.2021 00:45  /  SBS World Movies channel.

so looks just fine.

Thanks again.

GaiO IceTV

Thanks BazzaG
The programme looks correct on all guides now.
Cheers Gai

prl

Thanks, Gai. I'm now seeing it correctly as a new once-off program in the ACT IceGuide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BazzaG

OK, why was the timer was deleted again?

Fortunately I realised just in time and added a timer.

prl

I suspect that it came back with a new show id.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BazzaG

Quote from: prl on October 31, 2021, 12:01:02 PM
I suspect that it came back with a new show id.

Then we should have been told about the change. Particularly, since I had updated this thread earlier to indicate that I had a timer set for the show.

MD

Was that a single timer on the Beyonwiz itself, not using IceTV?

BazzaG

The timer was originally set via IceTV website.  Then the IceTV entry disappeared from the guide as per the earlier comments in this thread.

When it was added back by Gai, I checked & it was there both on the U4 itself and listed in "My Week" as a waiting recording on the IceTV website (as per my comment on October 27th).

Yesterday evening at about 8:10pm I was editing some SBS recordings from earlier in the week & there was a ad for the "movie" version and I thought I'll just check .... and it wasn't listed on either the website or on the U4. I added a timer via the U4 EPG.

Cheers...