Missing program information on HDR3000T

Started by RoyB, October 17, 2021, 12:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyB

Some channels in the guide are "Missing program information" eg 10HD
So if I try to schedule a recording on Channel 10 it fails as Ice selects 10HD in preference to 10 which does have program information.

Any suggestions please on why the loss of program information or how to persuade the timer to only schedule 10 instead of 10HD?

MD

Hi RoyB,

This is better handles via a support ticket so I have raised one and replied to you via it.  It is now fixed plus a link to handy tips in our Customer Support section for using the PVR

Allan

Please send me fix as I have NO program info at all on TV,no programs listed to recoed and android app login fails to work.
Allan

MD

Hi Allan,

The reason is that your subscription has expired.  We emailed you on 23 December and the reason is that your credit card has expired. I have extended it to 3rd January but you need to update the credit card or it will fail and expire again.  You can always check your account by logging in to our website and going to My Account - Account Details.  You can update the card by logging in and going to My Account - Update Credit Card.

I have also replied to this issue via our Support Desk with an email and attached copy of our expiry email we sent you.

Allan

Thanks for the call.
All done as requested
Allan

MD

All good and the account auto-renewed this morning.