Main Menu

Manhunt

Started by aeb001, October 01, 2021, 04:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

S1 was called manhunt, s2 is called manhunt: The night stalker & starts on Sunday @ 8:30 but by the looks of it you've gone off yourtv which is has the 2 series overlapped based on 7's advertising of the sunday series start. also because you & yourtv have e01 & e02 marked as repeats yet they have never aired

https://www.yourtv.com.au/program/manhunt-the-night-stalker/407901/
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

prl

Manhunt: The Night Stalker episodes 1 & 2 recorded for us on a First run series recording, and episode 3 is queued to record on Sunday (2 Oct).

IceTV appears to have chosen to put the "Night stalker" tag on the episode names, rather than the title. I don't really see a big problem with this being viewed as the same series as the original Manhunt. That's also how IMDb treats it: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7801964/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

aeb001

@PRL E01 & E02 are marked as repeats on the queensland guide & E03 is marked as a premiere but according to channel 7's advertising is actually E01. Do i beleive icetv or channel 7's advertising? and if i beleive icetv why is e01 & E02 marked as repeats?
Adrian

prl

It's all been correct in the ACT guide, and all the recordings have been made as I'd expect them to be made.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian and PRL -

I've just taken a look at Manhunt, and yes we have labelled the second series Night Stalker - Episode 1, Episode 2 etc. Episode 1 and 2 were premieres last Saturday 26 September and repeated last night. Episode 3 is due to screen tomorrow, correctly labelled a premiere and repeated on Wednesday afternoon along with Ep 1 and 2 again.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

@tiphanee thanks for letting me know. 7 have been advertising it on the GC as commencing this sunday at 8:30. However I manually recorded e1 & e2 overnight & as per your comment they were the S02 episodes, so i have no idea what 7 is doing here in qld.
Adrian