SAS Australia

Started by aeb001, September 13, 2021, 02:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

SAS Australia - 'Courage' - 7HD, 7:30pm, Tue, 14 Sep 2021, 90 minutes Season 1 Episode 12 REPEAT < surely based on the time slot this is s02e02 & is premiere
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

Many thanks for your message re: SAS Australia. This has now been fixed in our system and you will see the changes shortly.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

SAS Australia - 'Control' - 7mate HD, 1:00pm, Thu, 16 Sep 2021, 95 minutes < this one is a repeat of wed night though.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

vader1111

The Canberra TV guide is currently showing Tuesday (12th Oct) night's episode as being a repeat of Monday (11th Oct) night's, with both titled "Determination".  This is incorrect.

Monday night's episode is titled "Drive".
Tuesday night's episode is "Determination".

I suspect this is because 7 have gone from showing it 3 nights per week, down to 2 nights per week.  "Drive" was originally scheduled for tonight, before being moved to Monday.

Lisa

Hi Vader111,

thanks for your email. Yes...noticed a few hiccups with SAS. All should be okay now but let us know if it goes haywire.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

vader1111

Hey Tiphanee.

It's gone haywire again.  Monday's episode is now marked as a repeat.  It's a new episode.

It was correct when I looked at it earlier (last night?), but it's broken again now.

vader1111

Fixed now - again.

Many thanks!

Tiphanee

Hi there vader1111 -

Many thanks for your messages. I was just writing back to let you know it was all corrected but you beat me to it!

Have a lovely afternoon,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

angyp

Mondays Episode in Melbourne is still wrong. It's EP12, not 13. Also, tonight airing at 23:00 is a repeat of EP 11

angyp

Actually, the guide is right however the recoding schedule in plex shows the old EP numbers? Why I have refreshed the guide.

angyp

Canceled and recoding and readded and it back to normal. Clearly, plex doesn't actually read the guide when you refresh it.