XMLTV Setup

Started by raymondjpg, August 01, 2021, 11:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

One of the features that I value in IceTV enabled PVRs is the ability to select an option for the repeat flag "R" to be appended to the end of titles, where appropriate. This is handy for a quick scan of the status of shows in the EPG grid.

I have just downloaded an IceTV XML file, where it appears that there is no indication of the repeat status anywhere in the file, either in the title or in the body, although there is a field "previously-shown start=". TV Scheduler Pro manages to append a repeat flag where appropriate in its INFO field, perhaps relying on the "previously-shown start="file in the XML feed.

Ideally I would like to see an option in My Recorders for the XML feed, similar to that for IceTV enabled PVRs, that provides an option to append the repeat flag "R" to the end of titles. Failing that, is there any way that an option in the "How to download the IceTV XMLTV feed with Wget" page could be made available to do that?
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD