Main Menu

Torchwood

Started by blip, June 17, 2007, 06:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blip

The Ice guide has Torchwood scheduled tomorrow at 21:40-22:40 but all the other guides I've looked at have it at 21:40-22:50, ie running 10 minutes longer.

Paul

Since it's on after Big Brother, you should extend the timer by about 30 - 40 mins any way!  :)

Paul.

Mitch IceGuide

Thanks for that. It should reflect that change in time for today's (Sunday) main download 1pm.

mtb

Quote from: paulgraham on June 17, 2007, 08:08:29 AM
Since it's on after Big Brother, you should extend the timer by about 30 - 40 mins any way!
Wow, you're optimistic... I padded it by an hour!
Beyonwiz DP-P2, Epson EH-TW5500, Pioneer VSXLX52 & BDP-320, Screen Technics 100” screen, WD Live TV x2, 6Tb NAS (Linux)
Beyonwiz DP-S1, VIERA TH-42PA60A
HTC Desire (rooted) Froyo
Topfield 5000MP

Marc

Quote from: mtb on June 17, 2007, 09:24:11 PM
Quote from: paulgraham on June 17, 2007, 08:08:29 AM
Since it's on after Big Brother, you should extend the timer by about 30 - 40 mins any way!
Wow, you're optimistic... I padded it by an hour!
Smart move. Was an hour enough?

BB went waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overtime :( I thought they might just cancel Torchwood.

Paul55

55 minutes to be precise. >:( >:( >:(
Of course, my 40 minutes of padding was insufficient. I ended up downloading a torrent of the Torchwood episode.
All disgruntled viewers should ring channel 10 and complain about these ridiculously long over-runs.

nickels

Quote from: Paul55 on August 01, 2007, 10:40:01 PM
55 minutes to be precise. >:( >:( >:(
Of course, my 40 minutes of padding was insufficient. I ended up downloading a torrent of the Torchwood episode.
All disgruntled viewers should ring channel 10 and complain about these ridiculously long over-runs.

I added 2 hours to it and did get it! However they're bumping it to 12 am Wednesday mornings according to http://www.gallifreyone.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?id=EElVAVFkAyggeAGLRg&tmpl=newsrss&style=feedstyle

NICK

Gary

That didn't last long in Prime Time - they should have let the ABC show it. After all it is a companion piece to Dr Who.

blip

The ice guide still does not have all these changes to the schedule. :(

Gary

Mine has the new time listed but hasn't removed the old time.

Mitch IceGuide

The Ice Guide has reflected that change for awhile now. Thanks

wazh

Hi,

Was Torchwood actually on in Sydney last night. I noticed a couple of people saying that saw it but I was unable to find what states. I did notice that YourTV didnt list it as being on.

Mitch IceGuide

There is no way of knowing unless someone actually saw it. We do checks for late changes same day before the 1pm updates / downloads and at that stage 'Torchwood' was still scheduled. My view is that they are on a mission to torture all 'Torchwood' fans.

bodogbodog

Quote from: wazh on August 30, 2007, 07:50:46 PM
Was Torchwood actually on in Sydney last night.

It was definitely on in Sydney on Wednesday (real early!) and my ICETV guide picked it up and recorded it - no problems

and it's showing in the ICETV guide for first thing on Wednesday September 5 - http://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/webpimp.cgi?op=list_shows&day=4&time_of_day=0
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare