Passing of member Csutak40 - Judy

Started by bodogbodog, June 05, 2021, 06:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodogbodog

I was saddened to read on the Beyonwiz Forums of the tragic passing of Forum member Csutak40 - Judy and felt some members would like to hear this news. I remember her posting on here frequently. It's so sad to hear of the circumstances of her death - we never know what's around the corner...

This was posted on that forum by member Paul

It is with a heavy heart and a great deal of shock that I have to announce a long term member, Csutak40, has passed away.

Better known to us as Judy, I had the pleasure of meeting Judy Bednar earlier this year. At the time Judy was investing heavily in physical security measures.

Judy mentioned she was having trouble with her violent son. He was subject to Court orders barring him from going to her home but she complained those orders were being ignored.

Tonight's news announced Judy was found earlier in her home. Her son is being held, charged with her murder!

Words fail me at this point - Judy was a kind hearted individual and quite grateful for the help she received from the forum to fix her viewing problems.

I shall miss her deeply. 😢

My condolences to her family and friends.

Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

MD

The team at IceTV are shocked and saddened to hear this terrible news. Judy's presence on the forum was well known by its members and her support of IceTV, almost from the inception of the business, was very much appreciated.