Innocent S2E1 & S2E2 synopses wrong

Started by prl, June 22, 2021, 11:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

The first two episodes of season 2 of Innocent that were broadcast yesterday 21 Jun both had synopses that were a generic description of season 1 with the season 2 start date added to it.

The second season centres around a different main character and different murder victim.

The synopses for S2E3 & S2E4 seem to be correct when I compare them with IMDb.

It's too late to fix E1 & E2 for their first broadcast, but you may want to fix them for repeats.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL,
Thanks for your note. Looking back on our guide to Monday 21st, our synopsis looks correct for episodes 1 & 2 (as with episodes 3 & 4 next Monday).  I'm not sure why you would see only the programme description not the episode description.  I will check it out with Dan.
Cheers Gai

prl

Hi, Gai. Thanks for getting back to me on this.

This is what I got in the recording .eit metadata file in my Beyonwiz recording (which is pulled from the EPG at the time of recording):
QuoteSeries 2 commencing 21/6/21. David Collins is unexpectedly acquitted on a technicality having served 7 years of a life sentence for the murder of his wife. He vows to bring to justice those who lied at his original trial & to see the real killer jailed.

It was the same in both episode 1 & 2.

That's the synopsis for Series one. The main character in Series 2 is Sally Wright and the murder victim is a boy, a former student of Sally.

ACT IceTV Guide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing