Incorrect Episode name, Number & Description for "The Cook Up with Adam Liaw"

Started by BazzaG, June 15, 2021, 11:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

This series has it's premier episode on the SBS Food channel @ 7pm weekdays, however, it's repeated multiple times during the next few days.

I record the repeat episode that's broadcast the following day on SBS HD (better quality).

Here's the IceTV guide entry for Wednesday's 16th June:

QuoteThe Cook Up with Adam Liaw

'Broccolini'

SBS HD, 3:45pm, Wed, 16 Jun 2021, 30 minutes
REPEAT
Adam Liaw is joined in The Cook Up kitchen by food writer and TV chef, Janelle Bloom and China Doll's Frank Shek to share their ideas on dishes that take broccolini to the next level.
Series, Australia, English, Infotainment, Cooking, Season 1 Episode 40

This is really Season 1, Episode 42 called: Broccoli and NOT as listed above.

Ok, the episode titles are similar but while Broccolini's are a hybrid of Chinese & Japanese Broccoli, they are 2 separate vegetables.

Since I can't go back "in time" on the IceTV guide, I can only assume that the premier 7pm broadcast of TCPwAL on Tuesday 15th June was incorrectly marked as are all repeats currently listed in the IceTV guide, eg. 2:30pm Sunday 20th June.

It might be an idea to mark at least 1 of the "repeats" as NEW but I'll leave that up to you.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/program/the-cook-up-with-adam-liaw

GaiO IceTV

Hi BazzaG,
Thanks for your note and apologies for the error.  This episode has been corrected and the 11.00am airing today is marked as new, in case anyone missed it.  I'll be discussing with Dan how to stop this mismatching occurring again.

Cheers Gai

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: GaiO IceTV on June 16, 2021, 08:16:30 AM
This episode has been corrected and the 11.00am airing today is marked as new, in case anyone missed it.

I don't think your change persisted, as you can see from the below -