AFL games split over 2 channels - recording issue

Started by jordy1955, June 07, 2021, 11:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordy1955

Hi, This issue has been reported to Colin, via email contact. He has indicated that he has forwarded it to this forums administrators.
It is happening again on Saturday 12 June.

Adelaide Crows/Pt Adelaide games are being split by Channel 7 between 7HD and 7MateHD to accommodate the 6pm news. This results in EmbyDVR not recording the 2nd part of the game due to the identical naming of the two parts. (see image attached). Emby knows that they should record - see Series Record icon on both parts - but doesn't activate it on the 2nd part due to identical naming.

Could you please change the Title of the 2nd part of the game in order to allow emby to see them as two different episodes/shows and therefore set both to record.

Obviously this would need to happen every time the game is split up.

thankyou

Paul

Jennifer

Hi,

AFL on 7 12 June at 18:55 has been altered to '2021 - Round 13: St Kilda V Adelaide Crows Cont.' and cleared of any repeat flags.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

jordy1955

Thanks Jennifer.
Will this be the norm from here on? It happens quote frequently.

Paul

Jennifer

Yes, going on the 'special attention' list, but please feel free to remind us if we miss any. Thanks.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

jordy1955

jordy1955

Quote from: Jennifer on June 07, 2021, 05:30:12 PM
Yes, going on the 'special attention' list, but please feel free to remind us if we miss any. Thanks.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team

Hi Jen, sorry to say, but this didn't last very long.

It was missed last week and now again this week...

Jennifer

Thanks - I have removed the repeat flag and added 'Cont.' for today's (Sat 3 July) game so should be OK shortly.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

jordy1955

Hi, Sad to say that you missed it again yesterday - Sun 18th Jul...

MD

According to our logs it was updated correctly in Adelaide at 12:20 yesterday. Are you sure your XMLTV EPG was updated after that at 5'ish pm as we advise?

jordy1955

OK I didn't realise that the updates would be that late - i'm assuming that you mean 12:20pm not am.
I wasn't aware of your suggested 5pm xmltv update. I'll change my update schedule to include one @ 5pm daily.

Thankyou