Android App not downloading data

Started by Brainz, November 05, 2021, 01:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainz

Hi,
The android app is not downloading any data.  Normally when this happens I reset the app and download the full programme guide.
It will not do this at the moment and keep prompting to download the full programme guide by pressing OK many times.  It then goes to the main screen.
When I try to look at My Week it is empty and prompts to download the full guide.
I have the app on another device and it is doing the same thing.
What is happening?

MD

Hi,  it's because your IceTV subscription has expired.  We emailed to on 4/11 with the note bottom right for the failure to renew due to expired CC. The email address started with brainz.. etc not the one used here on the forum.  You can up date it when logged into the website under Help.

Brainz

Wow!  Sorry about that!

IceTV is literally the only thing I missed changing when my card was renewed.  I normally am across these things!

Cheers

prl

Quote from: Brainz on November 05, 2021, 02:58:31 PM
IceTV is literally the only thing I missed changing when my card was renewed.  I normally am across these things!

I have a list of all the regular payments from my cards for just that reason. And a list of all the clocks that need changing for DST.

QuoteHe's got 'em on the list -- he's got 'em on the list;
And they'll none of 'em be missed - they'll none of 'em be missed
I've Got A little List, The Mikado, Gilbert and Sullivan, about how Ko-Ko managed DST and automatic credit card debits. ;)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing