Main Menu

Repeats....

Started by BazzaG, May 12, 2021, 10:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

Q+A

'Budget 2021 Special From Canberra'

ABC TV HD, 10:00am, Fri, 14 May 2021, 64 minutes
Q+A heads to Canberra for a look at what the government's big spending budget means for you. Joining us to answer your questions are Jane Hume, Jim Chalmers, Larissa Waters and Jacqui Lambie.
Series, 2021, Australia, English, Current Affairs, Education, Season 14 Episode 14

The Vaccine

'Olympic Special'

ABC NEWS, 2:30pm, Sat, 15 May 2021, 15 minutes

In an Olympic Special, Casey Briggs is joined by Tracey Holmes to look at how the COVID-19 vaccine is being rolled out for Australia's Olympic competitors and how athletes are preparing for the Tokyo Games in just 10 weeks.
Series, 2021, Australia, English, News, Season 2021 Episode 13

Both of the above are repeats of their premier broadcasts on Thursday & Friday nights respectively.

GaiO IceTV

Thanks BazzaG,
These errors have been corrected.  Dan is currently working on a more permanent fix to the problem.
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

The Vaccine
'Series 2021, Episode 13'
ABC NEWS, 2:15am, Sat, 15 May 2021, 16 minutes
Australia orders 25 million doses of the Moderna vaccine. Tracey Holmes looks at the start of the vaccine rollout for Australia's Olympic competitors just 10 weeks before the Tokyo Games. Presented by Casey Briggs.

The Vaccine
ABC NEWS, 2:29pm, Sat, 15 May 2021, 15 minutes
Australia orders 25 million doses of the Moderna vaccine. Tracey Holmes looks at the start of the vaccine rollout for Australia's Olympic competitors just 10 weeks before the Tokyo Games. Presented by Casey Briggs.

The Vaccine
ABC NEWS, 3:15am, Sun, 16 May 2021, 16 minutes

ALL of the above are repeats.

Meanwhile ...

Australian Story
'The Seekers: A World Of Their Own'
ABC TV HD, 8:01pm, Mon, 17 May 2021, 31 minutes

REPEAT

The Seekers blazed a trail for Australian music during the 1960's. In a television first, all four members come together to reminisce about their ride to the top and reveal the pain behind their famous break-up.
Series, Australia, English, Documentary, Biography, Season 2019 Episode 8

Media Watch
'Series 2021, Episode 15'
ABC TV HD, 9:19pm, Mon, 17 May 2021, 16 minutes

REPEAT

Series return 1/2/21. Paul Barry presents the show that casts a critical eye over the media industry, watching the watchers and commenting on all forms of media, PR and communications.
Series, 2021, Australia, English, Current Affairs, Season 2021 Episode 15

Both are NOT repeats....

GaiO IceTV

Hi BazzaG,
Thanks for your note. Repeat flags added to The Vaccine and removed from Media Watch.  Australian Story - The Seekers: A World Of Their Own is a repeat as marked. We have an episode airing date in 2019 wth identical episode name and synopsis - even though ABC are giving it a new Series and Ep number.
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Thanks.

Re: Australian Story, I found this on the AS website (rather than on the AS iView or the ABC online EPG):

Australian Story is celebrating its 25th anniversary with an encore screening of one of its most popular programs.

So fair enough.

BazzaG

100% Wolf: Legend Of The Moonstone
'Cherry'
ABC ME, 7:33am, Thu, 20 May 2021, 23 minutes
When the wilderwolf hunting Freddy is exposed as Cherry, and sentenced to be defanged for her crimes, Freddy tries to prove that she can be reformed. Scarlet meets two other young wolfhunters who take a different approach.
Series, 2018, United States, English, Children, Animation, Season 1 Episode 11

The above are repeat.

* Edit correction ... Episodes 14 & above are not repeats.

BazzaG

Thanks goodness I checked my timer list, because:

The Cook Up with Adam Liaw
'Lemongrass'
SBS Food, 7:00pm, Wed, 19 May 2021, 30 minutes

REPEAT

Adam Liaw is joined by Paramount's Christine Manfield and Longrain's Martin Boetz in The Cook Up kitchen to cook Asia-inspired specialties with lemongrass.
Series, Australia, English, Infotainment, Cooking, Season 1 Episode 2

is marked as a REPEAT when it is NOT a repeat.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: BazzaG on May 19, 2021, 04:53:00 PM
Thanks goodness I checked my timer list, because:

The Cook Up with Adam Liaw
'Lemongrass'
SBS Food, 7:00pm, Wed, 19 May 2021, 30 minutes

REPEAT

Adam Liaw is joined by Paramount's Christine Manfield and Longrain's Martin Boetz in The Cook Up kitchen to cook Asia-inspired specialties with lemongrass.
Series, Australia, English, Infotainment, Cooking, Season 1 Episode 2

is marked as a REPEAT when it is NOT a repeat.

Hi BazzaG,

I can answer this one. The episode 'Lemongrass' was first aired on the 20/4/2021, so it looks like it is correctly marked as a repeat.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

BazzaG

IceTV has the incorrect episode name...

It's not Lemongrass (which was S01E02) but LEMON, so it is a NEW episode as per the SBS online guide and others.

Quote"When life gives you lemons, make desserts! Adam Liaw, Fred's head chef Danielle Alvarez, and Delicious magazines Warren Mendez show off their lemon creations made in The Cook Up kitchen."

Also, the above episode of 100% Wolf: Legend of the Moonstone is still marked as new, when it is a repeat.

GaiO IceTV

Hi Bazza G
100% Wolf: Legend Of The Moonstone is still marked as a new episode as we do not have it being previously aired, even though ABC have it marked as a repeat.  The Cook Up With Adam Liaw has been updated with the correct episode.
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Re: The Cook Up With Adam Liaw ... thanks

Re: 100% Wolf: Legend Of The Moonstone ... I have saved recordings of all 13 episodes from January 2021 so it must have been broadcast previously.

BazzaG

Gai,

I think LemonS is a better name for the episode but actually its just Lemon.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/program/the-cook-up-with-adam-liaw

BazzaG

QuoteAustralia Talks
ABC TV HD, 8:02pm, Mon, 21 Jun 2021, 90 minutes

REPEAT

Join Annabel Crabb, and co-host The Project's Waleed Aly, plus Kitty Flanagan, Benjamin Law, Anne Edmonds, Craig Reucassel, Steph Tisdell and Adam Liaw for a nationwide TV event revealing the issues Aussies are talking about
Australia, English, Current Affairs, News

Is NOT a true repeat ... this is the 2021 edition. The above is from the 2019 edition.

While I accept that the ABC online EPG has the show listed as "Australia Talks" but with NO repeat flag, whereas on iView it's listed as:

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/australia-talks-2021

QuoteAustralia Talks 2021

From what goes on in Canberra, to what goes on in your bedroom, no issue is off limits. Join Annabel Crabb and Nazeem Hussain as we reveal what Australians are really thinking in 2021.

Premieres Monday 21 June at 8.00pm on ABC TV and iView.
Join Annabel Crabb and Nazeem Hussain as we reveal what Australians are really thinking in 2021.

Please fix.

GaiO IceTV

Hi BazzaG
Thanks for your note re Australia Talks.  I have asked Dan to correct this one as our system has matched to the 2019 version of the same show. 
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Why start a new topic for the same stuff...

QuoteMedia Watch
'Series 2022, Episode 11'
ABC TV HD, 1:42pm, Wed, 20 Apr 2022, 17 minutes

QuoteForeign Correspondent
'Series 2022, Episode 10'
ABC NEWS, 12:30am, Fri, 22 Apr 2022, 30 minutes

Both are repeats, not new.