Cycling: Giro D'Italia

Started by bodogbodog, May 04, 2021, 02:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodogbodog

This race starts on Saturday 8 May - there are full Stages and Highlights packages - all are currently included in the Series - but would it be possible to have the Full Stages and the Highlights packages split into two series?

As if you're watching one you're unlikely to be interested in the other
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

MD

Hi "bodogbodog",

We've updated our data to separate highlights from the full stage and the EPG data you see should update mid-tomorrow.  If you search for Cycling: Giro D'Italia - Highlights in your TV Guide you'll find it showing in "Matching shows not scheduled in the next 7 days" where you can set a series recording for whichever you prefer and the recording instruction will go live to your PVR at about midday. I follow cycling too:)

vader1111

Thank you for separating the Live Stages from the Daily Highlights... but you've created another problem.

The Daily Highlights are broadcast at 7:00am, and repeated at 4:05pm each day.  The afternoon broadcast is almost certainly going to be a repeat of the morning episode, yet both are currently marked as being "new".

EDIT: It seems that the afternoon repeat isn't always at 4:05pm.  Best just to say "afternoon repeat".

GaiO IceTV

Hi vader1111
Thanks for your note.  We'll double check and make sure any repeats are correctly marked before they are broadcast.
Cheers Gai

bodogbodog

Thanks for the update - your responsiveness is much appreciated

Quote from: MD on May 04, 2021, 06:09:12 PM
I follow cycling too:)

It's actually my wife who is the keen follower - so even more important for it to be fixed for the all important WAF - she loves the SBS coverage of all the cycling tours
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare