Shipping Wars

Started by aeb001, April 01, 2021, 05:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Shipping Wars - 'We Come in Pieces!' - 7mate HD, 4:30am, Wed, 7 Apr 2021, 30 minutes < is s05e02 not s05e05 (which you actually have playing earlier in the week & as such this is NOT a repeat.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

to answer your queries.....

have taken the R OFF Shipping Wars 7Mate 7April....have asked Dan why R appeared as we do not have any air dates for those eps.

Fishing International.....have put the R flag ON for Gold Coast but am a bit reluctant to put it Nationwide as we don't have an air date for it...and its not that I don't believe you...just would like to err on the side of caution.

The Enemy Within...this is a strange one....the R flag seemed to be only on the 9HD channels....not sure why..have asked Dan to investigate this also.

have a good Easter,

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

Its still called s05e05, not s05e02.

Also

Shipping Wars - 'Buggin' Out' - 7mate HD, 4:00am, Wed, 7 Apr 2021, 30 minutes < repeat of tuesday 5:30am has changed from a repeat to a premiere overnight
Adrian

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

I see that Shipping Wars eps Buggin' Out and We Come in Pieces are being aired on 6April in the afternoon.....the repeats being early Wednesday morning. I have put the R flag back on these eps.
Also IMDB says that  We Come In Pieces is S5 E5.

Cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

@lisa you're correct about S05E05 being "We Come In Pieces". When I first wrote that you had another episode also called S05E05 (Guys and Dolls actual E02) which is no longer in the list of episodes coming up and I had the numbers back the front when I messaged you.

https://play.aetv.com/shows/shipping-wars/season-5

As for the later in the day / week repeats, a whole lot popped up this morning on the QLD guide.
Adrian

aeb001

@lisa this repeat is still scheduled to air this afternoon

Shipping Wars - 'Buggin' Out' - 7mate HD, 4:30pm, Tue, 6 Apr 2021, 30 minutes
Adrian

MD

Hi,

Operator error as the first run at 5:30am (!) was missed hence the more obvious 4:30pm was marked at a first run in error.  All fixed.

aeb001

@md @lisa thank you.

question. have you got record of S05E02 ever airing? when the show was added to the guide last week it was there but then replaced by another episode. I'm just wondering if it aired on a previous date as its not on 7plus & i've not seen it.
Adrian

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

it appears Shipping Wars S5 E2 "Guys and Dolls" is one of those eps that has aired in some states and not others....it has not aired on the Gold Coast,  Brisbane and NSW.....other states Vic, WA, SA, Tas, NT plus QLD Regional shows the airing as 05/04/21.

So you haven't missed it !! But goodness knows when it pop up.

cheers,  Lisa 
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

cheers @Lisa. I'll find a way to catch it. This is one of those show you watch to see ppl do stupid things & laugh at them. Like RBT without the criminal acts
Adrian