The Enemy Within

Started by aeb001, April 01, 2021, 05:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

@lisa @tiphanee

Last nights episode was marked as a repeat yet the show has only just begun airing. That's now 3 different shows in 4 days that this has happened with
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

aeb001

this didnt get acknowledged. Unfortunately this weeks episode ALSO went through to the catcher. Come on team had you read & acknolwedged last weeks message, last nights episode would have been corrected. This is simply not good enough
Adrian

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

I could have sworn I answered your post about Enemy Within last week.....but it may have been lumped in with other stuff.....apologies!
The 9HD channels for some unknown reason put an R flag on the show last week and it happened again this week...the standard channel 9 was okay.
I have asked Dan to look into it.
Sorry you missed it again....
9 seems to be having some issues of late....

thankyou,

Lisa

IceTV Guide Team

Lisa

Hi again Adrian,

just an update re Enemy Within.....Dan just advised me that there was a bug in the system with the R flagging on some HD channels...he has now put a fix in place so it shouldn't happen again.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

@lisa Thank you for a) getting back to me & b) following up.

you may have got back to me on a different thread because the SD / HD remark does sound familiar, although keeping things seperate for continuitiy is best. As i think colin mentioned on the mega repeat thread he wanted things seperated again in a comment to me which was why ive gone back to individual threads.

Have a good weekend
Adrian