Consistent errors on 9rush & 7mate

Started by NBOSTI, March 13, 2021, 12:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBOSTI

I saw the post about repeat flags not sticking to some shows and that you are aware of this, looking into it.
The ones that constantly show up on for me in "my week" are;
Wednesday night premieres of - Diesel Brothers & Iron Resurrection on 9 rush Perth- Pawn Stars on 7 mate Perth.

The same episode for these (with series, episode and description the same as Wednesday)  are always appearing as premieres in all (obviously repeat slots) on Thursdays in early morning and afternoon. Diesel Brothers also late night.

I know you are working on this, but just letting you know of the main ones I am noticing.

Lisa

Hi NBOSTI,

Thankyou for your note.
Have just had a look our end and the guide seems to have the R flag in for those shows you mentioned.
Would you mind having another check and let us know if they still don't appear your end.

Cheers, Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

MD

Hi Garth,

I see you use eyeTV and it only updates once a day, at about 1am in your case, but we don't finish our updates until after 3'ish in the afternoon so I'd recommend you force a guide update (via eyeTV preferences) later in the afternoon so as to catch any late changes to the evenings line up.

MD

...update on my last post -  The eyeTV hadn't logged in since yesterday at 16:02 and that was the first time since 8/3 so you will be missing some guide updates in between but as to why the R flag wasn't up to date at 4pm yesterday is a mystery, except that they were at the edge of our 7th day.