7HD Melbourne Tonight (03-03-21) To Be Advised

Started by IanL-S, March 03, 2021, 05:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Hi

EPG is showing two To Be Advised slots on 7HD Melbourne, at 8:50 and 9:30. Is this going to be updated?
Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

MD

According to us it is correct.  Is it just one of your PVRs?

MD

Hi ignore my last message, I was "misinformed"!

IanL-S

Getting confused - it is now showing correctly in the on-line Guide when viewing for my U4, and both 2400s - showing as series recording (not yet scheduled on the device) on all. Odd thing is that the T2 on my othere account may not have had that problem ... or update EPG and timers while looking at the other devices.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

Tiphanee

Hi there -

I have fixed Melbourne and Adelaide so they should be showing if not now, within the next 10 minutes. Other states were all correct.

Have a good evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

IanL-S

Tiphanee, the changes came through to all my PVRs, even the Topfield 2400 which can be problematic.

It is all rather odd, as when I created the series timers the program was in the online EPG.

Ian
Synology NAS