Q&A tonight is not a repeat

Started by bodogbodog, February 25, 2021, 07:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodogbodog

Tonight's Q&A on ABC HD Sydney is unlikely to be a repeat given its the usual slot for new shows - are you sure it's a repeat?
Might be too late to fix it for tonight but not sure how it's setup going forward
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

GaiO IceTV

Hi There,
Thanks for your note.  This is definitely not a repeat and our guide has been updated now so should hopefully flow through in time.
Cheers Gai

MD

Hi Terry,  this is most odd as I have a U4, also Sydney, and mine is not a repeat yet both our U4 or V2s are logging in correctly so yours should be as mine?

bodogbodog

I picked it up by checking on the IceTV iOS app and set it up to record as a series on there but noted it wasn't recording tonight's episode as it was marked in the listing as a Repeat - so I just went in on the App and told it to record both First Time and Repeats
I'll go in and change that to First Time only
I didn't check what was on my V2 as I only set it up around 7pm so when I saw the issue on the iPhone I just changed to record both First Time and Repeats
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare