Main Menu

BULL

Started by aeb001, February 19, 2021, 07:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Bull on wednesday night was a premiere not a repeat & there is no repeat to watch it. 10play is my only option
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -
Apologies that you missed Bull last night, however our database states that the first ep was Off The Rails which first aired on the Gold Coast on 22 April 2020 and the second ep was The Sovereigns which on 6 May 2020 so the 'r' flag was automatically applied.
Unfortunately, I can't review the guide for Wednesday to see if they were the episodes aired.
Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

IanL-S

The most recent episode on TenPlay is Season 5, Episode 8 (Cloak and Beaker) which aired last week in Melbourne (on Wednesday 10/2/22, also on the following Tuesday, posssibly on Saturday as well). That episode is also listed as the most recent on on the CBS site (aired on 8 Feb).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

aeb001

Sorry @tiphanee, during the episode of Jamies easy eats the advert said "new bull" up next but as ice had it as a repeat it didnt record. sure enough it was infact repeats as pointed out. tenplay only has S05E08 which aired last week & all onine resources indicate that this is the most recent episode to air. was simply an incorrect advert on ten that i was going off as i didnt have any buffer to see a few mins to guage off either.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005