ABC TV HD not showing on Guide

Started by rfk, February 10, 2021, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rfk

Hi, would anybody know why ABC TV HD guide for Sunday 14th Feb will not populate on the Ice TV guide? I'm in Hobart. It populates for Saturday 13th  and Monday 15th, but not Sunday. Thank You.

prl

In the ACT IceTV guide, I'm getting data for ABC HD for Sat 14 Feb and beyond.

However, I'm not getting any EPG data for SBS World Movies past midnight Thu 11 Feb (the last entry is for Movie: Love Is In The Air, Thu 11 Feb 23:45-01:45).

It's the same for me on both the Beyonwiz and on the IceTV Web pages: ABC HD is OK, no EPG for World movies from Thu 12 Feb.

So at least for me, it seems to be an IceTV data problem, not a Beyonwiz problem.

It may be a regional thing. Which region are you in?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

rfk

GaiO IceTV

Hi there rfk and prl
Thanks for the posts. We're looking into both the ABC and SBS issues and hopefully will get the issues sorted very soon.

Cheers Gai

rfk

Thank you Gai. Please let me know when it is sorted out.

rfk

Now my issue appears to have resolved. Thanks, Gai.

prl

Hi, Gai. I just checked SBS World Movies for the ACT, and it still doesn't go past tomorrow Thu 11 Feb.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: prl on February 10, 2021, 10:44:29 PM
Hi, Gai. I just checked SBS World Movies for the ACT, and it still doesn't go past tomorrow Thu 11 Feb.

Previously, I was the same as you (stopped at Movie: Love Is In The Air), but I now move on by a day, to the last being -

Movie: Wheels On Meals

[/size][/color]SBS World Movies, 11:35pm, Fri, 12 Feb 2021, 125 minutes

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL,
Dan put a fix in for this issue last night and all days should flow through shortly.  Thanks for your patience.
Cheers Gai

prl

Thanks, Gai.

The SBS World Movies EPG for the ACT has now been filled normally for me.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

rfk

My issue with ABC TV HD not showing has re-emerged. Now I have nothing showing from midnight Monday 15th February. All other channels, including other ABC channels show up in the guide. Not sure what I'll do if this keeps repeating.

GaiO IceTV

Hi rfk,
I have passed the issue on to Dan our CTO and hopefully we will have it resolved soon. 
Thanks for your patience!
Cheers Gai

rfk

Thanks Gai. I hope that it can be a permanent fix.

rfk

Thanks Gai, and Dan for fixing the problem.