Repeats still coming through as premieres

Started by aeb001, February 01, 2021, 08:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Hell's Kitchen - 7flix, 11:30pm, Mon, 1 Feb 2021, 60 minutes
Step Outside With Paul Burt - 7mate HD, 6:00am, Tue, 2 Feb 2021, 30 minutes < mutliple episodes not just this one
Drunk History Australia - 10 Shake, 12:55am, Wed, 3 Feb 2021, 30 minutes
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

aeb001

Also the 4:30pm episodes of Holey Moley but they are a new addition so not the same issue as above
Adrian

csutak40

There are others...  For instance Ellen every morning at 10.30 on Gem (as well as the "normal" showing at 12)
There are also 2 Graham Norton shows, one after the other...  I am sure the second one is a repeat.
Also, lots of shows get a generic description, so no way to tell if it is a repeat or not
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

aeb001

Hi Team,

Can i just check if someone attempted to fix "Step Outside With Paul Burt" as some are marked as repeats but a lot are still coming up as premieres

Adrian
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

Yes, some were marked as repeats this morning, but have just gone through and marked the rest which should flow through in about 15 minutes.

Will look at the issues that you have raised shortly.

Kind regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hello again,

I've looked at Ellen and I've fixed the repeat for Gem on Friday. As far as I can see at this stage the other eps during the week that are playing on Gem are first runs due to the tennis being played on 9 but will review this again in the morning.

As you can see, we are still in the process of resolving the repeat issue. There are system updates that are happening overnight that we hope will begin to alleviate some of these issues. It's just as frustrating to the Guide team as it is to you to have the 'r' flag not stick when we've applied it so we're hoping these last bugs in the new system will disappear quickly.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Quote from: aeb001 on February 01, 2021, 08:34:56 AM
Also the 4:30pm episodes of Holey Moley but they are a new addition so not the same issue as above

@Tiphanee, only the 4:30pm Tuesday episode of Holey Moley was cleared. Are you expecting the others to be cleared automatically with the system updates?
Adrian

grumpy_geoff

Surely "Seven Year Switch" on 7flix in the wee hours of Monday are repeats.  They're not marked as such.

csutak40

Quote from: Tiphanee on February 01, 2021, 09:21:05 PM

I've looked at Ellen and I've fixed the repeat for Gem on Friday. As far as I can see at this stage the other eps during the week that are playing on Gem are first runs due to the tennis being played on 9 but will review this again in the morning.

As you can see, we are still in the process of resolving the repeat issue. There are system updates that are happening overnight that we hope will begin to alleviate some of these issues. It's just as frustrating to the Guide team as it is to you to have the 'r' flag not stick when we've applied it so we're hoping these last bugs in the new system will disappear quickly.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Thank you, Tiphanee.  If the Tennis is on at 12, then those listings for Ellen are the incorrect ones.  My point was that there were two being recorded each day.
I am not sure if you want us to let you know about repeats we find or not?
Cheers,
Judy

Trial_Master

I've just deleted weekend repeats of Bold & The Beautiful and Neighbours. I reported these via email previously.

aeb001

@tiphanee holey moley was not fixed & has 4:30pm repeats still as premieres on Wed & Thurs
Adrian

BazzaG

Quote from: aeb001 on February 02, 2021, 04:08:42 PM
@tiphanee holey moley was not fixed & has 4:30pm repeats still as premieres on Wed & Thurs
And all of the rest of 'em. As of this post I have recordings for Holey Moley (Melbourne):

Wed @ 7:30pm 7HD
Thu @ 4:30pm 7Flix
Thu @ 11:30pm 7HD
Fri @ 9:30pm 7HD
Fri @ 11:00pm 7HD
Sat @ 12:30am 7HD
Sat @ 2:30pm 7Flix

To list but a few!!!!

aeb001

Quote from: BazzaG on February 02, 2021, 10:03:10 PM
And all of the rest of 'em. As of this post I have recordings for Holey Moley (Melbourne):

Wed @ 7:30pm 7HD
Thu @ 4:30pm 7Flix
Thu @ 11:30pm 7HD
Fri @ 9:30pm 7HD
Fri @ 11:00pm 7HD
Sat @ 12:30am 7HD
Sat @ 2:30pm 7Flix

To list but a few!!!!

Bazza, All those other ones appeared in mine after I made the comment. I have them all now too.
Adrian

csutak40

I still have Adam Hills: The Last Leg set to record tonight.  I am nearly sure that I have deleted it once already (from the Wiz, not IceTV) and mentioned it here.
Also, Graham Norton on Friday has two recordings scheduled, one after the other.  I am nearly sure that the second one is a repeat, but no way to tell, as the description is generic, no guests listed
I also have (on Sunday) Movie: Dick Dick Goose.  It has absolutely no description, so no idea why it is scheduled.  Oh, just looked in IceTV and it actually says " This show matched the Keyword Recording: "Stephen Fry". "  So, this could be correct.  However, still weird that the description on the Wiz is blank
I then have Grand Designs: House Of The Year: Experimental also on Sunday, being recorded on both standard and HD.  This is something that also seems to happen every so often
Cheers,
Judy

Jacquiw019

I'm noticing all the Drunk History Australia's that taped this last week (and there were a lot of them!) were Drunk History USA and not Australian at all.
Also, seeing a silly amount of Holey Moleys as others have reported.