Data-base update

Started by NBOSTI, January 23, 2021, 06:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBOSTI

I can understand having some bugs with an update, willing to wait it out.
I can usually work out what is a repeat and is a premiere.
But most shows are still only showing a generic description of schedules in My Week ( Perth guide )
With no season, episode number nor year it is getting difficult.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Do you have some examples in Perth where you are seeing generic descriptions right now?
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

csutak40

I am in Melbourne, but Adam Hills: The last leg, has Series 21 Commencing 20 January 2021.  It is on several times during the week, so some of them must be repeats, but as there is no info about guests, there is no way to tell, which is which
Also Law & Order SVU has generic description (also there are two, one after the other on Thursday)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

NBOSTI

Hi Daniel,
Wednesday 27/01; Diesel Brothers, Iron Resurrection on 9Rush. Family Guy 7Mate.
Thursday 28/01; Pawn Stars 7Mate.
Friday 29/01; The Graham Norton Show 10HD.

There was Tavel Guides also, but that has changed to "New Show' and been added to new series list.

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: aeb001 on January 23, 2021, 02:54:23 PM
can i suggest you delete your comment from this post & add to my post with the same formatting i've used

It's not the same issue.
The O.P's point is that there are no episode titles in the guide entries from the OP's list.

Kindig Customs also has this issue.

prl

Who Do You Think You Are? Australia 'Naomie Harris'; SBS HD, 8:30pm, Fri, 29 Jan

Isn't Naomie Harris English? Wikipedia seems to think so: "Naomie Melanie Harris OBE ... is an English actress."

Should it really be being titled "Who Do You Think You Are? Australia"?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

Yes, I noticed that Daniel Radcliffe was recorded as "WDYTYA Australia", but I only noticed it after the recording had completed.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing