Started by aeb001, January 20, 2021, 05:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

Many thanks for your note and your list of errors.

The repeat flagging is still being worked on in the backend of the new database but these issues if not resolved tonight through automation will be picked up in tomorrow morning checks.

We appreciate your list as it has given the team an idea of where some of the issues still are and we hope you will be patient over the next week as these are ironed out. We will endeavor to catch the repeat flags in time so you don't miss any recordings.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

If you could delete for the moment, that would be great. We're very, nearly there with the repeat issues but still working on them at present.

As well, with regards to your earlier query about MotorSports this will be updated either later this evening or early am. Will keep you posted.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

MD

I believe, at the 11th hour (!) that Planet America is sorted.

csutak40

Who Do You Think You Are is definitely a repeat (at least the ones shown every afternoon are, not sure about the evening one)
The name of the person is not shown in IceTV, but are shown in YourTV and (still not watched  ;D) I have them from 2018.  Mind you even YourTV aren't marking them as repeats
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Quote from: csutak40 on January 22, 2021, 08:41:56 PM
Who Do You Think You Are is definitely a repeat (at least the ones shown every afternoon are, not sure about the evening one)
The name of the person is not shown in IceTV, but are shown in YourTV and (still not watched  ;D) I have them from 2018.  Mind you even YourTV aren't marking them as repeats

Who Do You Think You Are? Australia 'Daniel Radcliffe' SBS HD, 8:30pm, Fri, 22 Jan earlier tonight wasn't a repeat, according to the SBS guide, but it's not Who Do You Think You Are? Australia.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

aeb001

Quote from: MD on January 22, 2021, 07:52:41 PM
I believe, at the 11th hour (!) that Planet America is sorted.

@MD planet america is not mentioned in this thread.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

prl

Who Do You Think You Are? Australia; SBS HD, 3:15pm, Tue, 26 Jan

Marked by SBS as a repeat, marked as first run in IceGuide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

GaiO IceTV

Thanks PRL,
Looking into this one now.
Cheers Gai

csutak40

Also the Project (the one later in the evening)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Thanks, Gai.

Who Do You Think You Are? Australia; SBS HD, 3:15pm, Tue, 26 Jan

is now flagges as a repeat.

The change didn't trigger removal of the recording timer, though, either in my Web My Week, nor on the recorder. I'll fix up manually.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use