The Mentalist 7flix 26-11-20 Incorrect espisodes names

Started by IanL-S, November 27, 2020, 03:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

On 7flix last night two episodes of The Mentalist were scheduled. According to IceTV they were The Redshirt (season 4 episode 9)followed by Fugue in Red (season 4 episode 10). I did not notice the episode names until this morning, and was surprised that  The Redshirt was on as it was on the night before. I checked the recordings themselves and  The Redshirt was not shown last night; the episodes shown were Fugue in Red (season 4 episode 10) followed by Always Bet on Red (season 4 episode 11).

I assume that incorrect information was provided to IceTV. The next episode shown should be My Bloody Valentine (season 4 episode 12). The IcedTV guide is show at 8.30 PM (Melbourne) on Wednesday December 3 is as expected My Bloody Valentine followed at 9.30 PM by Red is the New Black (season 4 episode 13). On Thusday December 4 At First Blush followed by War of the Roses (season 4 episodes 14 and 15). So it looks like it is only a one-off glitch.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

laurent

Hello Ian

Thank you for alerting us to this error and thank you for checking that it was a one-off and that our future programming is correct.

Have a lovely evening and enjoy the shows.

Kind regards
Lauren (Guide Team)
IceTV Guide Team