Bering Sea Gold - wrong show

Started by aeb001, October 28, 2020, 02:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Bering Sea Gold: Under The Ice - 'Off The Deep End' - 9Rush Gold Coast, 9:30pm, Mon, 2 Nov 2020, 60 minutes - Season 3 Episode 2 > this show is actually Bering Sea Gold - 'Off The Deep End' as was monday night just gone. 9rush played 2 seasons of under the ice to catch up as they continuity was out (summer winter summer winter & now we are back to the summer show)
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Jennifer

Thanks Adrian. Off The Deep End is now Series 3 Episode 2 of Bering Sea Gold.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

Adrian

aeb001

@Jennifer is still in the guide
Bering Sea Gold: Under The Ice - 'Fire And Icebergs' - 9Rush Gold Coast, 11:00pm, Sat, 31 Oct 2020, 60 minutes
Bering Sea Gold: Under The Ice - '' - 9Rush Gold Coast, 1:30am, Tue, 3 Nov 2020, 60 minutes
Bering Sea Gold: Under The Ice - '' - 9Rush Gold Coast, 1:00pm, Tue, 3 Nov 2020, 60 minutes
https://www.yourtv.com.au/program/bering-sea-gold/283636/ < for the episode names
Adrian

aeb001

@Jennifer those are now fixed but can you ask your tech team for me why the episodes are on the device as "Bering Sea Gold: Under The Ice" not "Bering Sea Gold" after you updated the app / website. It's totally weird.
Adrian

Jennifer

Hi Adrian, yes I did fix but have been a bit slow in the reply department. Fire and Icebergs has now been deleted from the Bering Sea Gold: Under The Ice episode list so no further conflict should happen.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

@Jennifer i got the fix on the app & website straight away but the show title that is coming through to the recording device never changed. Would you please ask your tech team
Adrian

Jennifer

The wrong episode has only just been deleted today which would force the system to look for the correct one.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

@jennifer Thanks for gettign back to me so quickly. someone else must have changed them on the weekend on the app / website just after my initial message. i'll check this afternoon to see if your change has come through to the recording device. Thank you
Adrian

aeb001

Just for your information to pass on to your tech team, It ended up that tonights episode still stayed in the guide as under the ice on my device. I even went on the website & clicked force download of all recordings but for some reason the guide item never updated itself to the correct title. all future airings however have the correct title.
Adrian