Weird conflicts

Started by csutak40, December 08, 2020, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I am not sure this is a V2 problem, but not sure where to put it
I have several conflicts over the week, they all say
There was an error scheduling this show to device Beyonwiz V2.Timer conflict: 'Full Frontal With Samantha Bee', 'Enemies Of The People: Trump & The Press'. This show is part of a series recording.
The trouble being that not one of the shows with the conflict are anywhere near either of those shows
For instance one of them is Dr Phil, who is on at lunchtime (the first conflict is Tuesday).  Both of these shows are on Thursday night
Weirdly I have noticed that these two shows did indeed conflict with other shows, (so I have now moved them to the T2) but those shows weren't marked in conflict
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

Oops.  I neglected to read other posts here, before posting  the above.
I won't delete the post though, as it shows another example of the bug. I have about 20 "conflicts" during the week, a couple of them are actual conflicts, but every one has the same message:
There was an error scheduling this show to device Beyonwiz V2.Timer conflict: 'Full Frontal With Samantha Bee', 'Enemies Of The People: Trump & The Press'. This show is part of a series recording.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

Hi Judy, out of interest how many tuners does you V2 have; just the standard 2, or do you have a one or two tuner USB stick as well?
Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

grampus

Quote from: IanL-S on December 09, 2020, 07:59:53 AM
Hi Judy, out of interest how many tuners does you V2 have; just the standard 2, or do you have a one or two tuner USB stick as well?
Ian

Don't have a V2, but on my U4 I have had an occurrence similar when the USB tuner becomes not available, and there werent enough tuners to cover the overlaps.
Menu>information>devices showed 3 out of 4 tuners available.
My fix for this has been generally to power down by the power switch at the back remove the USB tuner, wait while I hum a tune, then reinsert the stick, and switch on again.
BeyonWiz, T3