Error trying to fetch: Python int too large to convert to C long

Started by franklinoffner, October 25, 2020, 04:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Peter, thanks for the comprehensive update. Unfortunately I do not pay much attention to my T2s. In particular I was not paying any attention to the content of the IceTV log. Hopefully I will remember to check it out next time I have a problem.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

peteru

Quote from: MD on October 30, 2020, 12:31:03 PM
We do not know of anyone who still has the issue. If you do maybe you could illuminate us as to who so we can follow up?

I only just found out that the user maindee reported issues on Sunday morning. This was in a post on the Beyonwiz forums https://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?p=190805#p190805 . There was no concrete evidence to link the issue to the IceTV plugin, but the reported symptoms match those reported previously.

I'm not sure if the above helps you to examine the back end and see if there is anything unusual there. The user "fixed" the problem by turning the machine off and on again, so there isn't much evidence available. This would have been sometime between 8:30am and 10:00am, 1 November 2020.