Planet America's Fireside Chat

Started by lespato, October 24, 2020, 09:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lespato

For the last couple of weeks ABC news channel has started this program at 8.05pm instead of the 8.15pm time it is set to on the guide. I use the Sydney guide with a Humax 7500. Last week I missed the first 10 minutes but this time I set the time manually to 8.00pm and it recorded all the program. Maybe you could check the times.

Thank you
Les

GaiO IceTV

Hi Les,
Thanks for your note.  I have checked our guide against the ABC Guide yesterday for Fireside Chat and they also have it scheduled for 8.15 pm and again next Friday.  It's not usual for them to start shows early but suggest recording the show prior to save missing the start - this can just be deleted if not needed.  I'll put a note in to ABC about it though.

Cheers Gai

lespato

Thank you for your reply. ABC News channel did a promo for it saying it will be starting at 8.05. It would be great if you could check with them.

Les

prl

The ABC's guide is now showing Fireside Chat as running 20:05-21:00 Fri Oct 30 (so the earlier start, and running 10 min longer than the IceGuide is currently showing).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL,
Thanks for your note. How strange! it is showing at 8.05 now.  Maybe change hadn't filtered through earlier?? anyway our guide is now updated to reflect the new time.
Cheers Gai

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing