Main Menu

Ch 10 EPG ?

Started by grampus, September 16, 2020, 01:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grampus

On my BW devices ch 10 may have become "out of Wack"  since the advent of the new 10 shake has appeared
LCN 1 at the moment is supposed to be NCIS Los Angeles starting at 1300, according to the EPG, but is actually the bachelor.

FTA EPG is showing the correct line up channels to EPG etc.
Ive tried retuning the channels to no avail.
Is there anything else I need to do?

I am in Melbourne area
BeyonWiz, T3

grumpy_geoff

10 HD is now on LCNs 1 & 15
10 BOLD is now only on LCN 12
10 SHAKE is on LCN 13

pheywood

In Sydney 10 HD is still on 1 and 13, the Guide Setting has it on 15, and 10 Shake is on 350.

pcss

In Melbourne. Using TVWebScheduler. Have an entry "2621" in channel mapping which I'm not sure is 10Shake or 10Bold but whichever it is, I've since lost the other after these changes.

grumpy_geoff

I think the channel mapping for 10 HD Perth is identifying an incorrect SID for the service on LCN 1.  It should be Dec. 1665 (Hex. 681), not Dec. 897.
Snippet from the IceTV header -
,{"id":"2624","name":"10 HD","name_short":"10 HD","network_id":"12","region_id":"6","is_hd":1,"lcns":"1,15","region_name":"WA - Perth","network_name":"Ten","is_hidden":0,"icon_src":"http://images.icetv.com.au/channels/ten-hd-v2.png","icon_width":0,"icon_height":0,"is_capital_channel":false
,"dvbt_info":[{"original_network_id":"4116","transport_stream_id":"1543","service_id":"1668","lcn":"15","frequency":"0"}
             ,{"original_network_id":"4116","transport_stream_id":"1543","service_id":"897","lcn":"1","frequency":"0"}]}

Additionally, not that I think it matters, but 10 Bold is marked as HD ("is_hd":1).

grampus

Had the following response from Ice TV support.
around 6pm.

All should now be OK as we have obtained all the new Network TEN data and updated nationwide.
BeyonWiz, T3

pcss

That doesn't appear to be the case for XML data - my issues observed well after 6PM local time.

dougie69

The LCNs for NSW Central Coast region have not been updated in the IceTV / My Account / Guide Settings.

dougie69

Quote from: pheywood on September 17, 2020, 06:46:26 PM
In Sydney 10 HD is still on 1 and 13, the Guide Setting has it on 15, and 10 Shake is on 350.

Have you tried a full rescan?

pheywood

Yes dougie69, and that worked. Thanks.

BazzaG

Not sure what I should be seeing in my IceTV settings, but I'm not seeing 10 Shake in my list of channels (Melbourne).

See attached pic.

Tiphanee

Hi BazzaG,

10 Shake is not due to begin transmission until 27 September so you won't see any content for it at this stage.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

BazzaG

Tiphanee,

I wasn't expecting to see any content in the EPG itself but shouldn't I see 10 Shake in the list of Channel Ten channels?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

I am working on 10 Shake now, an email will be sent out shortly with more details.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

IanL-S

One oddity I noticed on my TRF-2400 was that 10 Shake is not listed with other Network 10 LCNs when I bring up the LCN list and sort via provider. Ah, I see they have inconsistent provider name, in one case it is TEN Melbourne (for Shake) and Ten Melbourne (for the others). Fortunately it makes no difference to the functioning of IceTV.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help