Search Options

Started by raymondjpg, August 07, 2020, 02:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I only seem to be able to search in this forum for keywprds on topic subject lines. Is there any way to conduct a search on subject lines and/or topic contents?
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi raymondjpg,

On the search page if you click on the "Advanced Search" link it has the option to search for topics only.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on August 07, 2020, 03:58:42 PM
Hi raymondjpg,

On the search page if you click on the "Advanced Search" link it has the option to search for topics only.

If I check the "Search in topic subjects only" it still only lists hits where the keyword is in the topic subject line. I was looking for a search option that lists hits where the keyword is in the body of messages.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Yeah, just trying it now and it doesn't look like it woks properly at the moment.

I am waiting for the next version to go final before updating, its a major re-write which I am hoping will fix a lot of things.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on August 07, 2020, 04:55:16 PM
Yeah, just trying it now and it doesn't look like it woks properly at the moment.

I am waiting for the next version to go final before updating, its a major re-write which I am hoping will fix a lot of things.

Thanks Daniel.