Main Menu

Luther

Started by csutak40, July 25, 2020, 06:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

SBS has been advertising a new series of Luther starting Wednesday at 9.30 for a couple of weeks now.
You are still showing it as "coming soon"
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

It has now disappeared from New Series for the ACT altogether.

What's worse is that for SBS/SBS HD, the SBS guide for Wed 29/7 is showing 10 Mistakes That Sunk The Titanic 20:30-21:30, then Luther 21:30-22:30, but the IceGuide is showing 10 Mistakes That Sunk The Titanic 20:30-22:30, so though I have a series recording set for Luther, no timer has been set for it, because it's not in the IceGuide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

martbud

Luther is being advertised on SBS to start at 9:30 Wed.  It is also shown in the Age tv guide at the same time, but it is not in the ICE tv guide.  Will this be corrected by Wed. so that I can record it>

Alison

Hi all,

The time error for '10 Mistakes That Sunk The Titanic' and the missing new episode of 'Luther' has been corrected.

Regards,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Thanks, Alison, it looks good for me now (ACT guide). There's a recording of Luther queued waiting to be sent to our PVR.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

It's also showing with the correct start date and broadcaster in New Series, so that fixes the problem that Judy raised in the first post.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

paullings

Unfortunately it didn't record for me in Newcastle and is not showing up in next Wednesday's recordings either. It does show up correctly in New Series though. Also no results for show upcoming episodes.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: paullings on July 31, 2020, 12:37:54 PM
Unfortunately it didn't record for me in Newcastle and is not showing up in next Wednesday's recordings either. It does show up correctly in New Series though. Also no results for show upcoming episodes.

Hi paullings,

Looking at the old series recording, it looks like in the past (before we removed the setting) your series recording for 'Luther' was setup to only record on the 'ABC' network. Now that 'Luther' is airing on SBS this is what caused last weeks episode to not record.

Now that you have deleted and re-created the series recording this is no longer set and I can see that next Wednesday's episode is now set to record.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

paullings

Thanks Daniel. That explains it.