New Shows - something wrong?

Started by aeb001, July 02, 2020, 06:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

The new shows listing for the Gold Coast seems out of wack. @MD asked me to post this here.
Theres no new shows in the future for 7 or 10 but there is for prime which is a secondary / regional network (tweed not GC).
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

MD

I already answered you via a support ticket. It is a bug but one that only occurs in the rare case when a regional user has regional channels disabled. I have the same issue but had never noticed as I use my iPhone My Week for New Series. It is on the bug list but not a high priority I'm afraid.

aeb001

Still doesnt explain why there are no new shows for 7 (prime explains this) or 10 though. Those networks surely have new shows coming up.
Adrian

prl

The first page shown in Ten's current media releases page only shows two upcoming Ten FTA shows: Bachelor In Paradise and The Living Room. Clicking "Load more" adds Family Feud, with an unstated start date.

Even Ten seems to be hard pressed coming up with new shows that I'd be the least bit interested in watching.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

bodogbodog

The current listing for New Shows is quite out of date with almost half of them actually screening now - is there likely to be an improvement on getting some of the new shows listed so we can set them up?

One example is the Faclconio Outback Murder show on Seven this Sunday night - currently the 7pm spot is listed in the Guide as TBA - even though Seven are showing promos for the Falconio show

I do like the New Shows listing - but it really needs to be updated more regularly
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

MD

We intentionally keep them for 7 days after airing so that if anyone misses setting one they at least have the opportunity to catch the second episode.

MD

...and TBAs are called as such until we are certain of the air time as networks are notorious for changing air dates at the last minute.  You can still set it to record and it will do so if and when (!) it does air.

aeb001

even shows starting in two days that are in the list arent allocated time / date. see http://forum.icetv.com.au/iceforum/icetv-epg-content/5/emergency/6464/ please @md
Adrian