Grand Designs

Started by BazzaG, June 03, 2020, 10:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

Yet again the ABC have NO idea what series they are broadcasting, or even the correct name for the episode...

The new series of Grand Designs; well to Aussie FTA at least, this coming Sunday is SEASON 20, and not season 17.

I would send the ABC a email pointing out the error, but the season will be finished before I get any acknowledgement from them.

And just as a FYI ...

The new series consists of 1 special episode (Kevin's Grandest Design), 6 new build episodes and 1 revisited episode.

Based on past experience, the ABC is unlikely to broadcast neither the special nor the revisited episode during "prime" time. The ABC may do so, when this series gets repeated at some future date. Perhaps the ABC will prove me wrong, at least, with the revisited episode. We will just have to wait and see.....

PS. They haven't broadcast the 2 GDA "revisited" episodes, according to their reply the ABC didn't buy the broadcast rights to those 2 episodes.

brichards

Grand Designs Sunday 7:30pm ABC (28 Jun 2020):

I appreciate that ABC is screwing up their data, but I'm not paying ABC for accurate guide data.
I'm paying IceTV and i would hope that within the process being used to collate this data it is also verified to be accurate before it is published.

Thanks.