Timer with different symbol - Android vs Web

Started by vader1111, June 13, 2020, 02:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vader1111

Absentia
Prime 7HD, Canberra (ACT)
10pm, Tuesday 16th June

I have a series timer set to record this show. 

• According to the IceTV web interface, the timer has been sent. 
    According to the Android App, the timer is Queued but hasn't been sent. 
    There is no timer for this show on the Beyonwiz T2.

I suspect that the show had a change of start time, and that things somehow managed to get confused during the process.  I could fix the problem manually, but I would prefer it if the fix was sent from the server end.  Any idea why I'm seeing different timer icons on Android vs Web interface?

MD

Hmmm- we have had the show confirmed as set by the T2 hence the "solid" red dots but at 10:22 on 10 June it confirmed back to IceTV that it had been completed. That would be a hiccup with the T2. I can't re-schedule it as our servers have it already set and confirmed. Is the Android app updated which can take a few seconds and are the dots "hollow" red ones or grey?  Simple solution is to reset it manually on the T2.  I've asked the guide team if it was rescheduled but no reply yet as they are probably finished for the day.

MD

...update from Guide Team manager - no changes were made though there will be quite a few very soon as 7 seem to have gone "rogue" with lots of TBAs to be updated.

vader1111

Quote from: MD on June 13, 2020, 05:21:16 PM
Hmmm- we have had the show confirmed as set by the T2 hence the "solid" red dots but at 10:22 on 10 June it confirmed back to IceTV that it had been completed. That would be a hiccup with the T2. I can't re-schedule it as our servers have it already set and confirmed. Is the Android app updated which can take a few seconds and are the dots "hollow" red ones or grey?  Simple solution is to reset it manually on the T2.  I've asked the guide team if it was rescheduled but no reply yet as they are probably finished for the day.
Thanks.  I'll deal with it manually.

vader1111

It's happened again.  Same show, consecutive episodes.  IceTV website says that the timer has been sent, Android App says it hasn't, Beyonwiz T2 has no timer for the show.

What is going on here?  Why has this happened, to the same show, 2 weeks running?