Main Menu

The Beach

Started by BazzaG, May 31, 2020, 03:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

On Friday night ALL 6 episodes of "The Beach" was broadcast in a contiguous block or as the SBS called it ... "one piece of cinema".

Ref: https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2020/04/28/prepare-be-totally-captivated-warwick-thorntons-new-documentary-beach

QuoteThe six-part documentary series will air back-to-back as one piece of cinema. In a special three-hour TV event, NITV is proud to announce the world premiere of The Beach exclusively across NITV, SBS and SBS On Demand on Friday, May 29 at 7.30pm.

Warwick Thornton's The Beach, an exclusive three-hour network event premieres on NITV, SBS and SBS On Demand on Friday 29 May at 7.30pm.

It will be re-aired on NITV from 1 June, with [individual] episodes airing at 7.30pm each night, as well as on SBS On Demand.

Therefore, the 6 individual episodes broadcasting from tonight through to Friday @ 19:30 on NITV are technically repeats:

S01E01 - Too Mad, Too Shy
S01E02 - Grow You Little Bastard
S01E03 - Survived Another Day
S01E04 - Coconut Killer
S01E05 - Are You Here For Me
S01E06 - Don't Be a Dickhead

As broadcast on both SBS & NITV on Friday night there were no ending credits for episodes 1-5 but there were starting credits at the beginning of each episode.

Cheers
BazzaG...

Alison

Hi BazzaG,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The NITV information on this was very confusing and it almost looked like two different shows! I have fixed this now.

Regards,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team