Pawnography on 7

Started by aeb001, May 04, 2020, 12:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

there has been a number of episodes that have been missed. from what i can tell 7 has played the entire first season but icetv has marked many of those episodes as repeats. Even one coming up this friday (which may have aired previously but even then was markedd as a repeat). Luckily the missed episodes are available on 7plus but wanted to bring it to your attenetion as there is still a second season to air.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

Many thanks for your note regarding Pawnography. I've taken the flag off it for this Friday and also checked the weekend episode. All looks good now and you should see the change reflected in the next 15 minutes.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Adrian

aeb001

@Tiphanee, its happened again. Check today / tomorrows episodes. S02E03 & S02E04
Adrian

aeb001

Adrian

Tiphanee

Hi there Adrian,

I'm currently making changes to Saturday evening which includes a premiere screening of Pawnography. I daresay that change will make a difference to what you're seeing on Sunday morning. Haven't had a chance to take a look yet but once I've finished with Saturday, I'll check out what's going on with Sunday.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

A saturday episode has just appeared & marked as premiere. Cheers @Tiphanee
Adrian