The Wonderful World Of Puppies 'Puppy Talk' ABC ME, 7:00pm, Sun, 10 May 2020,

Started by aeb001, May 10, 2020, 04:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

The Wonderful World Of Puppies

'Puppy Talk'

ABC ME, 7:00pm, Sun, 10 May 2020, 45 minutes > its a premier & is on in 3 hours!!!!!
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

aeb001

Adrian

GaiO IceTV

Hello 
Checking the ABC guides from where we take our information and ABC Me has this show marked as a repeat tonight. May I suggest you try to contact them as will I tomorrow as there will definitely not be anyone there for an answer tonight.  Should it be rescreened we will endeavour to mark as a new show.

csutak40

Possibly I should put this in a different section, but it is sort of connected with this subject.  I went to check this show and discovered that ABCMe is blank completely on my Wiz.  I tried resending etc, it just stays blank
I have never noticed it before, as I don't think I ever wanted to record anything from there
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

aeb001

I've just watched it & it was definitel a new episode. Also on the iView website they have added it there overnight as a newly aired episode (they dont add repeats). @GaiO in the past, to be safe, @Alison & @Tiphanee have both marked episodes as new where it is questionable because its easier for people to delete an episode than to miss  out all together. There are no repeat episodes this week & as such your customers have missed out on seeing it.
Adrian